Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Item in stock1
Our Jansen RD-1000 track dumper is a powerful machine that has been manufactured to industrial quality. This 3-side dumper is ideally suited for professional use and can carry a load of 1,000 kg!
Many years of experience in development and manufacturing have culminated in this track dumper, a machine that stands out particularly due to its robust construction and clearly differentiates itself from the competition. The high-quality Vanguard® engine is used in commercially used equipment and is now also installed in our dumper.
WHAT DO WE DO BETTER?
- Engine Vanguard® (Briggs&Stratton) 4-stroke engine, 14 hp, 10.4 kW
- Fuel: regular petrol
- Tank capacity: 6.1 litres
- Starter: E-starter + pull starter
- Motor with integrated cyclone air filter
- Speed: max. 5 km/h
- Drive: hydrostatic, 2 motors
- Pump flow rate: 36 l/min
- Gear pump, 160 bar
- Load capacity: max. 1000 kg
- Climbing power: 26 degrees
- Track width: 180 mm
- Track clamping mechanism: Yes
- Skip dimensions: 103x67x46 cm (LxWxH)
- Tipping of skip: Hydraulically to 3 sides
- Ground clearance: 170 mm front, 140 mm rear
- Driver's platform: foldable
- Dimensions built up: 220x80x104 cm (LxWxH)
- Dimensions packaging: 185x90x130 cm (LxWxH)
- Total weight (dry): 590 Kg
- Shipping weight: 605 Kg
- Continuously adjustable speed regulation
- Linear drive motion with high mechanical efficiency
- High torque
- Secure and fast acting overload protection
- Very long service life
- Low wear as hardly any friction is generated as in a conventional gear box
- Possible to set off from a fully-laden standing start
- Low maintenance
The interaction of powerful hydraulic system and the 80 cm wide crawler track unit allows the Jansen RD-1000 to move on the most uneven of terrain with ease. The hydrostatic drive permits exact manoeuvring, turning on the spot and steering in the tightest of spaces. You can even navigate gradients (up to 26 degrees / 50%) - make sure you watch our product video!
HYDROSTATIC DRIVE WITH MANY ADVANTAGES:
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by and have a look! Please schedule an appointment if you wish to do so.
If you have questions or problems, we are only a phone call away. Your call will be answered by competent staff, not by a call centre agent.
Note on the engine:
The engine features the exclusive TransportGuard™ system. By simply moving the 3-in-1 control to the STOP position, the engine ignition and fuel supply are switched off simultaneously. The engine therefore no longer has a conventional petrol tap!
The unit is delivered well packed on a wooden pallet. You should allow approx. 30 minutes for the start-up. You need engine oil (approx. 1 litre 10W40 or 15W40) which is filled in via the large filler neck. Check the correct engine oil level with the dipstick! IMPORTANT: The hydraulic oil level must also be checked before initial operation and topped up if necessary (HLP-46)! A hand grease gun is required to grease the cylinder. We are also happy to provide you with any necessary assistance on the phone.
Internal item#: 1021422539
Every consumer review is checked for authenticity before it is published, ensuring that reviews only come from consumers who have actually purchased/used the products being reviewed.
Functional cookies are required for the functionality of the web shop. These cookies assign a random, unique ID to your browser to ensure you can enjoy shopping without problems across several page views.
Marketing cookies are to display targeted advertisement on the website across several page views and browser sessions.
Tracking cookies help the shop operator to gather and analyse information related user patterns on the website.
Service cookies are used to provide the user with additional offers (e.g. Live Chats) on the website. Information collected with these service cookies may also be used to analyse the website.