Für ein perfektes Shoppingerlebnis nutzen Sie bitte unsere mobil optimierte Version   zum mobilen shop
Open Hoursmonday to friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm


  • What type of oil should I use for my machine’s petrol engine?
    Unless otherwise specified, you can use 10W40 or 15W40 engine oil.

  • My engine runs for a short time and then goes off. Does that mean it’s faulty? No, in most cases this is merely a sign that the oil needs replenishing. The engines have an oil deficiency shut-down system to protect them from damage. The engine is very sensitive to oil levels and switches itself off if there is insufficient oil in the tank. Oil should be poured into the engine until it reaches the thread of the oil filling opening.

  • Where can I get spare parts for a machine purchased from Jansen?
    Directly from us. We generally have all parts in stock.

  • If I’ve purchased a chassis-mounted machine from you, am I allowed to tow it behind my car on normal roads?
    No, on normal roads it is only permitted to tow log splitters and excavators etc. behind registered agricultural and forestry tractors. A tail light and number plate must be fitted as a prerequisite. Operation while being towed behind a passenger car on normal roads is prohibited. However, you are of course allowed to tow the machine by car on your own land.

  • How long will it take for my machine to be delivered after ordering?
    We generally use freight forwarding services, which take approx. 3 working days for domestic delivery (i.e. within Germany). Please bear in mind that freight forwarders do not transport goods on Saturdays.

  • What type of hydraulic oil should I use for my machine?
    Virtually all our machines use HLP46 hydraulic oil. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.


Previously viewed items