Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Item in stock,
Delivery time approx. 4-9 workdays
This hedge cutter can be fitted to tractors, compact tractors, yard loaders as well as wheel loaders and front loaders using Euro adaptors. The cutting device is powered through the tractor’s hydraulic system.
The cutter bar has an effective working width of 180cm and weighs approximately 172kg. The cutting saw is hydraulically powered and can be mounted on a wheel loader, telescopic handler or a tractor front loader. The boom can be mechanically extended sideways by around 80cm and adjusted horizontally to suit the particular cutting situation.
Required hydraulic connectors on the carrier vehicle: 1x dual-purpose. You will also require a 12 volt connection for the electromagnetic control valve.
Compare our products with competing products! Not only have we developed these devices ourselves, but we also offer you an expert service (workshop staffed by qualified technicians) and replacement parts. We usually have every part in stock. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to phone us. Your call will be answered by a competent member of staff, not by a call centre agent.
Virtually all our products are assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition hall. You’re welcome to try them out! We ask that you arrange an appointment if you wish to do so.
- Adapter: Euro front loader adapter
- Cutter bar power: hydraulic
- Effective cutting width: 180cm
- Branch diameter depending on type of wood: max. 3cm
- Sideways extension (manual): 80cm
- Operating speed: 2-4 km/h
- Hydraulic connections: 1x dual-purpose
- 12 volt connection for electromagnetic control valve required
- Oil pressure: 140-180 bar
- Hydraulic flow rate: min. 15 l/min
- Weight: approx. 172 kg
- Weight including packaging: approx. 190kg
- Package dimensions: 195x74x45cm (LxWxH)
The device is delivered well packed and part-assembled in a wooden crate. You should allow approx. 2-3 hours for final assembly. Instructions for use in German are included in the scope of delivery. The assembly is relatively simple and does not require specialist knowledge. In the event that you require any assistance, we are happy to help you.
Internal item#: 1032691775