The Jansen MSK-500 electric dumper is the perfect tool for a variety of applications. Its high-performance functionality makes it an efficient and eco-friendly solution for transporting various materials.
ROBUST & POWERFUL
The electric dumper features an impressive 1000 Watts of power, allowing you to move heavy loads with ease. It's extremely powerful, making your job easier. Whether you're moving sand, hay, straw, tools or building materials, this dumper will handle any job without a problem. Our Jansen MSK-500 can handle ascending routes with a maximum inclination of 30° and lateral inclinations with a maximum of 15°. Of course, this is always strongly dependent on the ground conditions and the payload of the motorized wheelbarrow.
QUIET & LOW EMISSION
Another great advantage of this electric dumper is that at only approx. 5 dB, it is extremely quiet. Unlike conventional gas-powered models, it is almost silent. This not only minimises the noise level in the area, but animals in stables will not be bothered with loud engine noise. Another important aspect which should be pointed out is that the electric dumper is zero emissions. Since it is powered with electricity, using it produces no exhaust fumes. This is not only beneficial to the environment, but also makes it ideal for use indoors, where good air quality is extremely important. You can safely work in enclosed spaces without worrying about harmful emissions.
WHAT DO WE DO BETTER?
- Electric motor: 1000 Watt / 48V, brushless
- Battery: 4 (12V, 32Ah each) lead acid
- Operating time per battery charge: approx. 8-10 h
- Charger with power adapter included
- Battery charging time: 6-7 h
- Load capacity: max. 500 kg
- Water capacity: approx. 240 L
- Load volume: (varies by material) up to 350 L
- Bucket drive: hydraulic
- LED lighting
- Hydraulic oil: HLP46, approx. 0.5 l
- Speed: max. 5 km/h forward, 1.5 km/h reverse
- Climbing ability: ascending: max. 30°, lateral: max. 15° (strongly dependent on the ground conditions and the payload)
- Total weight (dry): 210 kg
- Bucket side loading height: approx. 88 cm (ground to top of bucket)
- Bucket front loading height: approx. 73 cm (ground to top of bucket)
- Bucket side plate height: approx. 40 cm
- Assembled dimensions: 173x77x103 cm (LxWxH)
- Package dimensions: 144x72x86 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight including packaging: approx. 260 kg
In summary, this Jansen MSK-500 electric dumper is the perfect choice for those in need of a powerful, quiet, low-emissions transport solution. It is excellent for use in horse barns and indoor construction sites.
Invest in this innovative dumper and make your tasks easier while protecting the environment.
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by and have a look! Please schedule an appointment if you wish to do so.
If you have questions or problems, we are only a phone call away. Your call will be answered by competent staff, not by a call centre agent.
The machine is delivered with sturdy packaging and partially assembled in a steel frame. You should allow approx. 1 hour for final assembly. As part of the delivery, you will also receive a German instruction manual as well as several exploded-view drawings. Assembly is not difficult. In the event that you require any assistance, we are happy to help you.
Please note, this unit must be fully charged before using it for the first time!
Internal item#: 1044521192
Functional cookies are required for the functionality of the web shop. These cookies assign a random, unique ID to your browser to ensure you can enjoy shopping without problems across several page views.
Marketing cookies are to display targeted advertisement on the website across several page views and browser sessions.
Tracking cookies help the shop operator to gather and analyse information related user patterns on the website.
Service cookies are used to provide the user with additional offers (e.g. Live Chats) on the website. Information collected with these service cookies may also be used to analyse the website.