Discover the powerful mini excavator with no holds barred in terms of size! The compact design offers incredible power for a variety of jobs. Whether digging in tight spaces, excavating foundations or working on landscape projects - you can count on this mini excavator.
COMPACT. POWERFUL. MULTI-FUNCTIONAL.
Equipped with a heavy duty 8,5 HP petrol engine (TRIDENT) and precision hydraulics, it delivers maximum efficiency and productivity. The turning capabilities and easy operation allow for precision work, even in challenging environments.
- Petrol engine: Trident TR306(E) 306cc, 8.5 HP , 6,5 kW (complies with the latest EU environmental directive)
- Petrol engine starter: Electric starter
- Boom swing angle range: 360 degrees
- Swivel range excavator arm: approx. 70 degrees left, 70 degrees right
- Overloading height: max. 1350 mm
- Dumping height: max. 2100 mm
- Digging depth: max. 1200 mm
- Reach: max. 2330 mm
- Total width with mirror: 770 mm
- Total width without mirror: 700 mm
- Track width: 690 mm
- Maximum height: 1585 mm from ground to top of mirror
- Minimum height: 1305 mm from ground to top edge of seat (mirrors removed)
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 140 kg (dozer blade down)
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 80 kg (dozer blade up)
- Tearing force: approx. 450 kg
- Speed: approx. 4 km/h
- Gradient capability: max. 18 degrees
- Weight: approx. 562 kg
- Shipping size: approx. 2275x740x1285 mm (LxWxH)
- Shipping weight: approx. 685 kg
- Complete set: incl. 30 cm & 50 cm buckets, Excavator thumb, rake & bucket lid
- Electric starter: 12 Volt
- Battery indicator
- Fuel tank capacity: 6 litres
- “Floating” oil tank
- Swivel radius: 360°
- High quality, robust construction
- Easy operation
- Transport via trailer or inside a van
- Passes through standard doors (excavator is 700 mm wide)
- Various attachments included
- 30 cm excavator bucket with additional "excavator lid" (see video)
- Powerful hydraulic pump unit
- Hydraulic dozer blade lowering
- Load capacity of approx. 80 to 140 kg (varies by excavator arm position)
- All lubricating points easily accessible
Don't miss your opportunity to take your building projects to the next level with this powerful yet compact mini excavator!
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by and have a look! Please schedule an appointment if you wish to do so.
If you have questions or problems, we are only a phone call away. Your call will be answered by competent staff, not by a call centre agent.
The unit is delivered well packed and pre-assembled in an iron rack. You should allow approx. 2 hours for final assembly. Please contact us for further assistance. Check fill levels prior to initial use! Hydraulic fluid may need to be added. A hydraulic oil of classification HLP46 would be ideal and is widely available. You also need approx. 1,1 litre of motor oil for the engine. For this purpose we recommend multi-grade oil of classification 10W40 or 15W40.
Internal item#: 1040586904