The crawler dumper is self-propelled and the skip can be tipped. A hydraulic unit and a hydraulic cylinder have been built onto the machine to facilitate this. Our mini-dumper sets itself apart from the competition with this function! The lifting and lowering process is complete within a matter of seconds. The skip has the dimensions max. 1330x620x680 mm.
There are many competing products offering very similar looking machines. Be sure to check these products in detail and in comparison to our RD-600. We deliver a strengthened version of the machine with a similarly strengthened bucket (wall thickness 3 mm). In contrast to many other offers, the ejecting side of our RD-600 bucket is straight and not funneled. This channeled shape causes problems when tipping-out bulky material. With the rectangular design of our bucket, you can dump all materials with ease.
The drive mechanism of the RD-600 is completely hydrostatic - this type of drive mechanism offers many advantages:
- Continuously adjustable speed regulation
- Linear drive motion with high mechanical efficiency
- High torque
- Secure and fast acting overload protection
- Very long service life
- Low wear as hardly any friction is generated as in a conventional gear box
- Possible to set off from a fully-laden standing start
- Low maintenance
The 13,5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine delivers very good starting performance (even at low temperatures) and can be started using the recoil starter.
Its unique design, with a stable driver platform makes it possible for the operator to ride on-board comfortably. The platform can also be folded upward when it is not being used.
The machine is optimally suited for transporting sand, soil, gravel, stones, etc.
Compare our machines with competing products! You won’t find anything comparable. We didn’t only develop these devices ourselves, but also offer excellent service (master technicians workshop) and spare parts. We have almost every part in stock. In the event of questions or problems we are only a phone call away. With us you speak with knowledgeable staff and not with “call-centre agents”!
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by to test them!
- 4-stroke OHV engine, 13,5 HP, 10 kW, 420cc, Briggs & Stratton "XR2100"
- Starter: electric starter and recoil starter
- Drive: Hydrostatic
- Drive skip: Hydraulic
- Speed: max.3.5 km/h
- Tank capacity: 6.6 litres
- Load capacity: max. 600 kg, at 30% gradient 375 kg
- Total weight (dry): 350 kg
- Dimensions: 1810x810x1300 mm (LxWxH, bucket up)
- Dimensions of bucket: 1330x620x680 mm
- Packing Dimensions: 1810x810x1450 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight including packaging: 380 kg
This unit is delivered on a wooden pallet. You should allow approx. ½ hour for final assembly. You will need approx. 1 litre of motor oil for the engine. We recommend 10W40 or 15W40 multi-grade oil. A manual grease gun is required to lubricate the cylinder. Please contact us for further assistance.
Internal item#: 1034313468