The Jansen DL-1000 scooter has a 1000 Watt motor which powers it to speeds of up to 25 km/h. The built-in lead gel batteries allow a maximum range of up to 50km. The battery charger (time for a complete charge approx. 8 hours) is included as part of delivery.
The mobility scooter has comprehensive suspension: the front and back wheels are equipped with shock absorbers. Comfortable travel is guaranteed!
Thanks to the pneumatic tyres and the powerful driving mechanism, curbs up to a height of 10cm can be negotiated with ease. Many other mobility scooters have problems with this due to a lack of ground clearance. The comfortable seat has collapsible arm rests and a safety belt.
In general, for vehicles travelling up to 25km/h there is an obligation to wear a helmet, but when using the belt provided, the Jansen DL-1000 may be driven without a helmet. This model has a European operating permit and it is therefore permissible (with the appropriate insurance protection, number plating and driver's licence) to drive it on roads up to a maximum speed of 25 km/h.
With the Jansen DL-1000 you remain mobile and flexible for the long-term and arrive at nearby destinations quickly and safely. And there is no shortage of enjoyment, either. We have been selling mobility scooters for many years and have many satisfied customers. What's more, we always have a model on show in our store; we would love for you to come by and experience the quality for yourself and even have a test drive!
The highlights at a glance:
- Powerful 1000W motor
- Forward/reverse travel
- Comfortable seat with arm rests
- Rear suitcase/luggage compartment
- Front storage compartment
- Drink holder
- Digital speedometer
- USB charging point
- Powerful brakes
- Comfort & driving enjoyment
Compare our products with what our competitors have to offer! You won’t find it easy to find something comparable. Not only have we developed these devices ourselves, but we also offer expert service (workshop staffed by qualified technicians) and replacement parts. We typically have all parts in stock. Should you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to phone us. Your call will be answered by one of our competent members of staff, not by a call centre agent.
Virtually all our products are assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition hall. You’re welcome to come by and try them out! However, this is only possible by prior arrangement.
- Model: DL-1000
- Gear mechanism: Automatic gearbox
- Climbing power: up to 18%
- Range: up to 50km
- Load capacity: max. 110 kg
- Motor power: max. 1000 Watts
- Speed: max. 25 km/h, continuously controllable twist handle
- Batteries: 5x lead gel batteries
- Battery power: 60V-20AH
- Charging time: approx. 8 hrs
- Suspension: Front and rear shock absorbers
- 4 x Pneumatic tyres: 3.00-8 front, 3.00-10 rear
- Lights (halogen): High beam, low beam, indicator
- Front brake: hydraulic disc brake
- Rear brake: mechanic drum brake
- Seat height: 65cm (from the ground)
- Steering wheel height: approx. 95cm
- Axial spacing: approx. 130cm
- Turning radius: approx. 360cm
- Ground clearance: approx. 8.5cm
- Dimensions when built: approx. 150x71x102 cm (LxWxH)
- Total weight: approx. 155 kg (incl. batteries and seat)
- Cockpit display: Battery status, indicator, warning light, light, kilometres
- Packaging weight: approx. 160 kg
- Dimensions on shipment: 156x80x123 cm (LxWxH)
This model has a maximum speed of 25 km/h. Therefore in order to legally drive in road traffic, you must insure the scooter. Insurance generally costs between 50.00 EUR and 100.00 EUR. Our mobility scooters are well packaged in a disposable steel frame on delivery, so that the devices are protected against transport damages. Allow 20 minutes for unpacking and completing the simple final installation steps. You should get a second person to help you unpack the mobility scooter. The final installation steps such as attaching the arm rests and mirrors can be easily carried out using normal, household tools. The driver working on behalf of the shipping company is only tasked with delivering the vehicle, and not with unpacking or assembling it - he delivers the packaged mobility scooter to you at your home.
When using the safety belt provided it is not mandatory to wear a helmet.
The Jansen DL-1000 requires liability insurance. Once you have purchased this insurance you will receive an insurance sticker which must be affixed to the vehicle.
A Certificate of Eligibility for driving mopeds is needed to operate the vehicle. The minimum age is 15 years. This does not apply to persons born before 01.04.1965.
Internal item#: 1034982412