Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
This model has been manufactured according to the latest EU product safety norm EN 609:2017.
The enormous splitting force of 22 tons is obtained through an gasoline motor (9 hp, Briggs & Stratton, XR1450, 306cc)
The built-on log lifter is very practical, even heavy trunks can be lifted with ease. The log lifter can be locked in the upper position when it is not required, and serves in this position as a second guard rail.
The log splitter works at 2 speeds: A fast speed for moving to the wood and a slower speed for the splitting process. Using a basic spring mechanism, the device can be operated in 2 different modes.
1. The splitting wedge automatically returns up to the predetermined position (can be varied in increments using a lever) once the operating lever is released. This makes fast and effective working possible, as you don’t have to return the wedge manually to the top. For this mode of operation, the spring must be taken out.
2. The splitting wedge remains in position upon release of the operating lever and only returns to the top when the operating lever is pushed up. The spring must be inserted for this function.
The log splitter is equipped with pneumatic tyres. Additionally it comes with a drawbar and a transport wheel. Thanks to the transport wheel the log splitter can easily be moved by one single person. The cylinder can be lowered to a height of 1.90 meter in no time. It functions with 2 speed levels – a faster one to be used to approach the log and a slower one for the splitting process.
Included in the delivery is a cross wedge. Within the European Union it is not allowed to use this cross wedge with the log splitter. According to the latest EU norm EN 609:2017 it is generally prohibited to use cross wedges or multiple splitting wedges on log splitters.
Using the cross wedge is done on one´s own risk and responsibility.
The devices are all very stable and offer enormous power. You will not be able to find a piece of wood which this splitter cannot handle.
Compare our machines with competing products! You won’t find anything comparable. We didn’t only develop these devices ourselves, but also offer excellent service (master technicians workshop) and spare parts. We have almost every part in stock.
In the event of questions or problems we are only a phone call away. With us you speak with knowledgeable staff and not with “call-centre agents”!
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by to test them!
- Drive: 9 hp, gasoline engine, Briggs & Stratton (XR1450, 306cc)
- Splitting force: Max. 22 tons
- Log lifter: included
- 4-way splitting wedge: included
- Limit of cylinder stroke: adjustable
- Weight: approx. 316 kg
- Max. log opening: 110 cm
- Cylinder speed (forward/backward): max. 10 sec. / 17 sec.
- Distance wedge to bottom: 16 cm
- Diameter cylinder: 114 mm
- Diameter piston rod: 63 mm
- Splitting wedge, Length 23 cm (included in delivery)
- Dimensions: 90x160x251 cm (LxWxH)
- Measurements of packaging: 120x80x206 cm (LxWxH)
- Amount of hydraulic oil: Approx. 24L (HLP46)
The unit is delivered well packed and standing up. You should allow approx. 30 minutes for final assembly and commissioning. Included in the delivery is a German instruction manual, as well as an exploded view. For filling we use a hydraulic oil of classification HLP46, which is available everywhere. You still need approx. 1 litre of engine oil for the engine. Here we recommend a multigrade oil of the classification 10W40 or 15W40.Note:
The transport support included in the delivery serves only to support the cylinder for transport by a forwarding agent and is to be removed after initial assembly of the log splitter and replaced by e.g. a suitable log or similar.
Internal item#: 1030732783
Every consumer review is checked for authenticity before it is published, ensuring that reviews only come from consumers who have actually purchased/used the products being reviewed.