Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Item in stock,
Delivery time approx. 4-9 workdays
Average Rating (7)
THE VIDEO SHOWS THE MODEL TS-25K. Here we can offer you one of our newest models of... more
Here we can offer you one of our newest models of log splitters. This is a very heavy-duty and robust design. The weight of the splitter alone is 390 kg!
This model has been manufactured according to the latest EU product safety norm EN 609:2017.
The enormous splitting force of 30 tons is obtained through an electric motor (400V, 5.5 kW) or by using a tractor (drive via P.T.O., not included in delivery). The splitter is therefore universal.
A phase inverter has been integrated into the connection socket for the power cable.
The built-on log lifter is very practical, even heavy trunks can be lifted with ease. The log lifter can be locked in the upper position when it is not required, and serves in this position as a second guard rail.
The cylinder can be lowered to a height of 1.99m without problem. The log splitter works at 2 speeds: A fast speed for moving to the wood and a slower speed for the splitting process.
Using a basic spring mechanism, the device can be operated in 2 different modes:
- The splitting wedge automatically returns up to the predetermined position (can be varied in increments using a lever) once the operating lever is released. This makes fast and effective working possible, as you don’t have to return the wedge manually to the top. For this mode of operation, the spring must be taken out.
- The splitting wedge remains in position upon release of the operating lever and only returns to the top when the operating lever is pushed up. The spring must be inserted for this function.
Included in the delivery is a cross wedge. Within the European Union it is not allowed to use this cross wedge with the log splitter. According to the latest EU norm EN 609:2017 it is generally prohibited to use cross wedges or multiple splitting wedges on log splitters.
Using the cross wedge is done on one´s own risk and responsibility.
The devices are all very stable and offer enormous power. You will not be able to find a piece of wood which this splitter cannot handle.
Compare our machines with competing products! You won’t find anything comparable. We didn’t only develop these devices ourselves, but also offer excellent service (master technicians workshop) and spare parts. We have almost every part in stock. In the event of questions or problems we are only a phone call away. With us you speak with knowledgeable staff and not with “call-centre agents”!
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by to test them!
- 400 Volt engine with 5.5 kW
- Splitting force: max. 30 tons
- Log lifter: included
- 4-way splitting wedge: included
- Operating modes: 2
- Limit of cylinder stroke: adjustable
- Drive: Electric motor or P.T.O. (P.T.O. not included in delivery)
- Weight: 390 kg
- Weight including packing: 420 kg
- max. log opening: 110 cm
- Cylinder Speed (PTO): max. 5,5 Sec. / 9,5 Sec.
- Cylinder Speed (electric): max. 7,5 Sec. / 14,5 Sec.
- Diameter cylinder: 138 mm
- Diameter piston rod: 70 mm
- Dimensions: 154x114x251 cm (LxWxH)
- Measurements of packaging: 120x80x206 cm (LxBxH)
- Amount of hydraulic oil: Approx. 30L (HLP46)
Internal item#: 1010578576
Previously viewed items