Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Item in stock1
This is a complete set! Delivery includes the 30 cm, 40 cm and 60 cm buckets, plus a ripper for breaking up soil and a grapple for lifting e.g. rocks or logs. The extremely practical quick-change system allows you to quickly change attachments.
A recurring question: Can the bucket also be reversed so the opening is at the front? Yes you can. Simply turn the quick-change adapter and you can fit the buckets the other way around!
The gear and pivot joint allow a 360° swivel radius. Our MB-2000 further features an additional control unit on the excavator arm. This expands your work area to e.g. operate an auger on this excavator.
The dredging depth of 128 cm and ejection height of 166 cm make this machine your perfect tool for professional use at home or for your business. The low surface pressure and versatility ensure minimal damage to the soil, which is particularly important when working in gardens.
A folding roll-over bar with built-in canopy, the robust hydraulic dozer blade, and intuitive, simple operation complement the performance of this mini excavator ideally.
The MB-2000 mini excavator comes with four-way control lever steering. As shown in the pictures, it has 2 joystick levers for operating the excavator arm and the scoop, and 1 control arm for the chain drive and 1 for the dozer blade. You can assign the functions yourself based on how the hydraulic lines are connected.
- Engine: 6.5 PS diesel engine, YANMAR-L70N6
- Fuel type: diesel
- Starter: Electric starter
- Boom swing angle range: 360 degrees
- Overloading height: max. 2144 mm
- Dumping height: max. 1665 mm
- Digging depth: max. 1285 mm
- Reach: max. 2385 mm
- ground clearance: 140 mm
- chain width: 150 mm
- chain heigth: 320 mm
- track width: 692 mm
- Ripping force: approx. 530 kg
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 300 kg (dozer blade down)
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 150 kg (dozer blade up)
- Weight: approx. 715 kg
- Total width: 850 mm
- Total width without roof: 730 mm
- Total heigth: 1905 mm
- Total height without roof: 1350 mm
- Shipping weight: approx. 775 kg
- Packing dimensions: 2270x840x2250 mm (LxWxH)
- Complete set: incl. 30cm, 40cm & 60cm buckets, plus ripper and grapple
- Electric starter: 12 Volt
- Operating hours meter
- LED light
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.5 litres
- Oil tank capacity: approx. 10.5 litres (HLP-46)
- Swivel radius: 360°
- Operating pressure: approx. 195 bar
- Additional hydraulic circuit on excavator arm
- High quality, robust construction
- Easy operation
- Transport via trailer or inside a van
- Passes through standard doors (Width: 850 mm)
- Various attachments included
- Equipped with quick-change adapter
- Quick-change adapter can be turned for fitting the buckets the other way around
- Powerful hydraulic pump unit
- Hydraulic dozer blade lowering
- High digging and ripping force
- Load capacity approx. 125 to 300 kg (depending on the position of the dozer blade)
- All lubricating points easily accessible
This unit is delivered on a steel pallet. You should allow approx. ½ hour for final assembly. Please contact us for further assistance. You will further need approx. 1 litre of motor oil for the engine. We recommend 10W40 or 15W40 multi-grade oil.
Internal item#: 1033444951
Every consumer review is checked for authenticity before it is published, ensuring that reviews only come from consumers who have actually purchased/used the products being reviewed.