Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
This is a complete set! Delivery includes the 20cm, 30cm and 60cm buckets, plus a ripper for breaking up soil and a grapple for lifting e.g. rocks or logs. The extremely practical quick-change system allows you to quickly change attachments.
A recurring question: Can the bucket also be reversed so the opening is at the front? Yes you can. Simply turn the quick-change adapter and you can fit the buckets the other way around!
The gear and pivot joint allow a 360° swivel radius. Our MB-1500 further features an additional control unit on the excavator arm. This expands your work area to e.g. operate an auger on this excavator.
New to our excavator is the built-in "Knickmatik", which allows the excavator arm to be swiveled sideways.
(Swivel range of the excavator arm: 100°)
The dredging depth of 145 cm and ejection height of 168 cm make this machine your perfect tool for professional use at home or for your business. The low surface pressure and versatility ensure minimal damage to the soil, which is particularly important when working in gardens.
A folding roll-over bar with built-in canopy, the robust hydraulic dozer blade, and intuitive, simple operation complement the performance of this mini excavator ideally.
The MB-1500 mini excavator comes with four-way control lever steering. As shown in the pictures, it has 2 joystick levers for operating the excavator arm and the scoop, and 2 control arms for the chain drive and the dozer blade. You can assign the functions yourself based on how the hydraulic lines are connected.
- Engine: 13.5 PS Briggs & Stratton, 420cc
- Fuel type: Regular petrol
- Starter: Electric starter
- Boom swing angle range: 360 degrees
- Overloading height: max. 2144 mm
- Dumping height: max. 1675 mm
- Digging depth: max. 1456 mm
- Reach: max. 2550 mm
- Width: 825 mm
- Ripping force: approx. 550 kg
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 300 kg (dozer blade down)
- Load capacity (excavator arm fully extended): approx. 125 kg (dozer blade up)
- Weight: approx. 680 kg
- Shipping weight: approx. 760 kg
- Shipping measurements : approx. 2300x870x2200mm (LxWxH)
- "Knickmatic": The arm can be swivelled sideways
- Complete set: incl. 20cm, 30cm & 60cm buckets, plus ripper and grapple
- Electric starter: 12 Volt
- Operating hours meter
- Fuel tank capacity: 6.5 litres
- Oil tank capacity: approx. 23 litres (HLP-46)
- Swivel radius: 360°
- Hydraulic flow rate: approx. 17 litres per minute
- Operating pressure: approx. 160 bar
- Additional hydraulic circuit on excavator arm
- High quality, robust construction
- Easy operation
- Transport via trailer or inside a van
- Passes through standard doors (Width: 825 mm)
- Various attachments included
- Equipped with quick-change adapter
- Quick-change adapter can be turned for fitting the buckets the other way around
- Powerful hydraulic pump unit
- Hydraulic dozer blade lowering
- High digging and ripping force
- Load capacity approx. 125 to 300 kg (depending on the position of the excavator arm)
- All lubricating points easily accessible
This unit is delivered on a wooden pallet. You should allow approx. ½ hour for final assembly. Please contact us for further assistance. You will also need approx. 5 litres of hydraulic oil. Widely available HLP46 grade hydraulic oil is ideal. You will further need approx. 1 litre of motor oil for the engine. We recommend 10W40 or 15W40 multi-grade oil.
Internal item#: 1030976142
Every consumer review is checked for authenticity before it is published, ensuring that reviews only come from consumers who have actually purchased/used the products being reviewed.