Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Item in stock1
With immediate effect we deliver the mini excavator MB-300 with four-way control lever steering. As can be seen in the pictures, two four-way control levers are installed. You can assign the functions yourself by connecting the relevant hydraulic lines. This way you can set up e.g. Euro-steering, which is used on almost every excavator.
The boom swing angle range measures a radius of 155 degrees.
To make the device ready for transport the wheels and supports are exchanged between the front and the back ends.
As part of the delivery you will also receive a 20 cm wide bucket. As an optional extra, we can also deliver buckets of 35 and 60 cm width.
Due to the simple and minimalistic construction of this excavator, the machine can also be fairly well adjusted to the most varied of demands; for example, several customers have already welded a three-point attachment to the excavator so that they can hang and transport the device using the three point hitch of their tractor.
In July 2012 the magazine "Quadwelt" has tested our excavator and they published a report about it. Click here to read the report in German language!
Compare our machines with competing products! You won’t find anything comparable. We didn’t only develop these devices ourselves, but also offer excellent service (master technicians workshop) and spare parts. We have almost every part in stock. In the event of questions or problems we are only a phone call away. With us you speak with knowledgeable staff and not with “call-centre agents”!
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by to test them!
- 4-stroke OHV engine, 10 HP (Loncin G300FA 302CC)
- Fuel type: petrol
- Starter: Recoil starter
- Weight: approx. 510 kg without fluids
- Weight with packing: approx. 540 kg
- Boom swing angle range: 130 degrees
- Digging depth: 2.10 m
- Reach: 2.45 m
- Ripping force: approx. 550 kg
- Load capacity without counterweight: 180 kg
- Load capacity with counterweight: 326 kg
- 20 cm bucket included in delivery
- Trailer coupling and towing mechanism included
- Wheels and supports exchangeable for transport
- 4 double acting hydraulic cylinders
- Four-way control lever steering (2 control levers)
- Dimensions of packaging: 220x100x85 cm (LxWxH)
- Amount of engine oil: approx. 1L (10W40 or 15W40)
- Hydraulic oil volume: 14.6L (HLP46)
- Total length: 3250 mm
- Width of supports: 1970 mm
- Width of grey main frame: 950 mm
- max. height: 1970 mm
The device is delivered well packed and part-assembled in a wooden crate. You should allow approx. 5-6 hours for final assembly. For further information, please don't hesitate to call. You will need approx. 18 litres of hydraulic oil to make the device ready before use. A hydraulic oil of classification HLP46 would be ideal and is widely available. In addition you will also need approx. 1 litre of engine oil for the engine. For this purpose we recommend multi-grade oil of classification 10W40 or 15W40.
Internal item#: 1009855974