It includes 3 specially hardened saw blades (with 80 teeth) each with a diameter of 600 mm and a weight of 14 kg. The saw has an effective working width of approximately 1,750 mm.
Mounted on a wheelloader, telescopic handler or a tractor frontloader, the pruning saw is hydraulically powered.
The necessary hydraullic connectors on the carrier vehicle are 1x double acting. Depending on the circumstances and requirements, we recommend an operational speed of approximately 2 to 13 km/h.
Compare our products with competing products! You won’t find it easy to find something comparable. We didn’t only develop these devices ourselves, but also offer competent service (master technicians workshop) and spare parts. Generally speaking, we have every part in stock.In the event of questions or problems we are also only a phone call away do help you personally. With us you speak with knowledgeable staff and not with “call-centre agents”!
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by to test them!
- Image: Euro front loading Image
- Saw blades: 3 pieces.
- Saw blade diameter: 600 mm
- Saw teeth: 80 pieces.
- Effective cut edge: 1,750 mm
- Branch diameter (max.): 200 mm
- Operating speed: 2 -13 km/h
- Hydraulic connections: 1x double acting
- Oil pressure: 160-210 bar
- Oil flow rate: 45 – 70 l/min
- Weight including packing: approx. 215 kg
- Weight without packing: approx. 200 kg
- Packing Dimensions 2050x1350x500 mm
- Scope of delivery: saw blade protector
The device is delivered well packed and part-assembled in a wooden crate. You should allow approx. 1/2 hours for final assembly. Step by step assembly instructions as well as several detailed diagrams are included with the manual that comes with your log splitter. Assembly is not difficult. However, in the event that you require any assistance, we are happy to help you.
Internal item#: 1030630808