Our Jansen HBG-500 hydraulic earth drill is the perfect choice for farm loaders or tractors with front loaders.
With the Euro connector the earth drill can be connected up quickly and easily to various carrier devices. This makes it suitable for a wide range of applications in the fields of gardening and landscaping, forestry, public works and the construction industry. Planting and fence post holes can be bored in no time at all.
We offer a wide assortment of augers ranging from 150 mm to 600 mm – depending on your requirements, the application, job duration and existing carrier device. Here we offer a set including 150 mm and 300 mm augers. You can drill to a depth of up to 125 cm with each auger.
Optionally, there are the following augers for this Jansen HBG-500:
- 600 mm Bohrer - (599,00 EUR, excl. shipping)
- 450 mm Bohrer - (449,00 EUR, excl. shipping)
- 225 mm Bohrer - (249,00 EUR, excl. shipping)
Compare our machines with competing products! You won’t find anything comparable. We didn’t only develop these devices ourselves, but also offer excellent service (master technicians workshop) and spare parts. We have almost every part in stock. In the event of questions or problems we are only a phone call away. With us you speak with knowledgeable staff and not with “call-centre agents”!
We have all of our products assembled and ready for operation in our exhibition halls. We would love for you to come by to test them!
- Fence construction
- Gardening and landscaping
- Digging plant holes
- Installing posts and masts
- Road signs
- Noise protection walls
- Building industry
- and much more
- Drill drive: hydraulic via tractor etc. (Euro connector attachement)
- Available augers: 225, 450 and 600 mm (Please ask us)
- Incl. 2 suitable hydraulic hoses
- Drilling depth: approx. 1.25 m
- Rotation speed: max. 56 rpm
- Torque: max. 2.085 Nm
- Operating pressure: 180 bar
- Oil flow rate: from approx. 40 litres/minute, max. of 60 litres/minute
- Measurements of packaging: 120x80x80 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight Earth Drill: 65 kg
- Total weight including Euro Attachement and augers: 200 kg
You will receive a complete set consisting of the hydraulic drill incl. hydraulic hoses, the Euro front loader adapter and the 150 mm and 300 mm augers. The device is delivered well packaged and disassembled on a pallet. For the final assembly of you should be scheduled for about 1 hour. The assembly is relatively simple and can be made by laymen. If assistance is needed, we are at your disposal.
Internal item#: 1034233117